Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a top 10 national homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, announced it recently opened for sales at Homestead Ranch—the company’s new gated community boasting luxury pool-sized homesites in northwest Las Vegas from the upper $700s. With a versatile lineup of all estate-sized single-story homes, floor plans at Homestead Ranch offer everything from optional pool houses and courtyards to detached casitas, multi-generational layouts and expansive garages.
“With generous homesites, lavish floor plans, and a charming rural location offering quick access to Mount Charleston, Homestead Ranch is an absolute gem,” said Robb Beville, Nevada division president. “We’ve already sold a few homes of just 27 total, so now’s the time for homebuyers to come out, tour our model, and find their best fit.”
More About Homestead Ranch:
- 3 single-family floor plans
- 3 to 5 bedrooms, 3 to 5 bathrooms, 3- to 7-bay garage
- Homes up to 3,704 square feet
- Homesites up to 18,000 square feet
- Walk-in closets in every bedroom
- 42″ birch kitchen cabinetry, granite or quartz countertops, stainless-steel appliances, 10′ ceilings, free-standing soaking tubs, Century Home Connect® smart home package and more included
- Prime location with close proximity to I-95, 215, Mount Charleston, and Paiute Golf Resort
8535 Nicholas James Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89143
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 702.936.3020.