Pueblo Bonito Golf & Spa Resorts, one of Mexico’s leading hospitality companies, has unveiled a new upscale brand – Pueblo Bonito Vantage.
Intended for the discerning, experienced traveler who seeks superior service, high-end design, and unique experiences, Pueblo Bonito Vantage will offer a refined hospitality experience, one which includes upscale accommodations, oversized suites, enhanced amenities, superior service, and authentic experiences.
The first property to represent the new brand—the Pueblo Bonito Vantage San Miguel de Allende—is currently under construction, scheduled to open during the first half of 2023. The quaint colonial town, Mexico’s most enchanting destination, was ranked by Travel + Leisure as the “World’s Best City” in 2021. Marked by sloping cobblestoned lanes and colorful, well-preserved 17th- and 18th-century Spanish colonial buildings, San Miguel’s historic core, chockablock with art galleries and sidewalk cafes, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city is tucked away in the central highlands roughly equidistant from Guadalajara and Mexico City and an hour’s drive away from both Leon and Queretaro airports.
Pueblo Bonito Vantage San Miguel de Allende will enjoy a prime location overlooking the city’s historic quarter and the iconic Parroquia de San Miguel Arcángel (Church of Saint Michael, the Archangel), the soaring neo-Gothic cathedral around which the entire town revolves. The hotel will offer a gourmet restaurant, including a rooftop bar with a breathtaking view of the pink sandstone cathedral. In addition to banquet space for groups and conventions, a beautiful grass area for weddings and events also overlooks the magnificent church. The new hotel, only a 10-minute walk from the city’s historic downtown area, will feature 111 rooms and suites, plus 45 full ownership residences, which will be introduced to the market this spring. Interested parties may register to receive information and an invitation to the exclusive preview event here.
Next in the planning stages is the Pueblo Bonito Vantage Los Cabos and the Pueblo Bonito Vantage at Punta Maroma, the latter which fronts the Caribbean Sea on Mexico’s Riviera Maya.
Deluxe amenities designed to elevate the Pueblo Bonito Vantage brand include:
- Gourmet a la carte dining options, including a variety of healthy, organic options and alternatives for dietary requirements
- Upscale accommodations, exquisitely furnished, with premium bedding, pillow menu, and high-quality bath and beauty products (including a selection of soaps and scents), bathrobe, slippers, iPod dock, and Bluetooth speaker
- A spacious, luxurious Armonia Spa
- Unique experiences, including expert-led classes and curated access to local culture, including local wine or beer tasting and specialty foods tasting
- 24-hour butler service for every guest. Vantage butlers will be ‘artists of service,’ providing extraordinary care and attention create unforgettable guest experiences.
- VIP shopping (discounts with local shops or tour vendors)
- Customized in-room relaxation services (scent diffusers, soothing eye pillows, noise machines)
- Aromatherapy in lobby and public areas
Additional information is available at Pueblo Bonito Vantage – Pueblo Bonito Resorts.