Manufacturing Automation & Software Systems, Inc., dba MASS Group, Inc., a software company providing full lifecycle capability to track, manage, and maintain an organization’s assets, equipment, and inventory, is excited to announce its selection by the City of Winston-Salem to be the city’s primary inventory management system.
MASS Group’s commercial off-the-shelf Traceability Made Easy® (TME®) software solution will meet the requirements of Winston-Salem’s needs by
1. Integrating with their financial management system,
2. Providing a tailored customer portal for ordering,
3. Introducing barcode technology for quick and efficient cycle counts and transactions,
4. Supplying user-friendly dashboards and reporting options, and
5. Delivering a comprehensive inventory record of all items, traceability, and genealogy.
These are just a few of the many features that TME® will provide the city. Though the web-based software can be installed on-premise, the City has chosen to have MASS Group host via AWS for the ultimate flexibility and minimal reliance on internal IT resources. Users will have secure access anytime and anywhere. Additionally, a well-defined and proven implementation process will minimize organizational disruption and resources consumed. The successful selection of MASS Group’s TME® software solution will provide the City of Winston-Salem 24/7 real-time traceability of all their items and inventory across their entire supply chain.