Do you have trouble sleeping? Then you are surely not alone. A survey by the Sleep Foundation states that 67% of women say they have a sleeping problem, and women have a lifetime risk of insomnia as much as 40% higher than men. Poor sleep can increase stress levels, depression, anxiety, moodiness, and aging.
Juna World was developed by two mothers who, just like other women, suffered from lack of sleep. Headquartered at Dana Point, CA, Juna World began its operations in 2018 and developed science-backed solutions.
Jewel Zimmer, the co-founder of Juna World, had encountered sleeping problems for many years. She avoided sleep medications as she was a mother of two children. She understood the problem that many women face like her, and hence she came up with Juna World along with Taylor Lamb.
Juna’s Nightcap sleep drops are the holy grail for getting deeper sleep without waking up groggy. They incorporate powerful active botanicals to help increase level 3 deep sleep. In fact, 91% of Nightcap users report deeper sleep and lowered stress levels.
Taylor Lamb, Co-Founder, Juna said, “Juna’s Nightcap is a liquid formulation that can be dropped directly on the tongue or in any night-time beverage. It is USDA organic and third-party tested for purity”.
After purchasing Juna’s Nightcap product, Lori (verified buyer at www.juna-world.com) stated, “I’ve suffered from insomnia for years and tried all the products, including prescriptions. This is the best I’ve found. Within 30 minutes, I can feel my stress ease up, and my eyes start to get heavy…and then I’m out for the entire night! My husband and I both have the Nightcap subscription now.”
Experts at Juna World share ten tips for increasing your sleep quality:
- First, incorporate natural sleep-inducing herbs like Juna’s Nightcap 1 hour before bedtime in your daily routine.
- Stay consistent with your sleep schedule.
- Exercise regularly.
- Not consume any caffeine after 1 pm.
- Look at sunlight first thing in the morning. This will send signals to your body that it is daytime.
- Enjoy a warm lavender bath before bedtime.
- Try to avoid using your phone when you’re in bed (If you must, wear blue light blocking glasses).
- Avoid checking emails, messages, and calendars right before going to bed.
- Remove electronics and all clutter from the bedroom.
- Make the bedroom cool and as dark as possible (under 70 degrees is ideal).
By following these ten tips, one can sleep better, reduce stress, and fix their sleep cycle.
If sleep is not your issue, Juna World offers an Ease collection that is amazing for relaxing after work, easing PMS/endo pain, and anxiety relief. Juna’s Balance drops are perfect for boosting your mood and lowering stress levels. The company has expanded into new categories by introducing Detox drops that help promote digestion, reduce bloating and enhance overall health.
With their best-seller Nightcap and the launch of their new Detox product, Juna World aims to take care of the complete health of its customers holistically.